Data processing policy
Last updated: December 19, 2018
This data processing policy determines the procedure for receiving, storing, processing and transmitting data received by Be My Guest – Apartments for trips (hereinafter – we, Be My Guest) from individuals and legal entities. We respect the personal information provided to us and undertake to take responsibility for its storage with full responsibility. These data can be used solely in the interests of our customers, to improve the quality of the services provided and to provide the most favorable conditions for using the service.
These rules come into force on 12/20/2018. Using the services of Be My Guest – Apartments for trips, you automatically confirm your acceptance of this policy and grant Be My Guest the right to use your data. You can change or delete the information provided to us at any time by contacting our managers by phone number or sending a written request using e-mail or instant messengers specified in the “Contacts” block.
What data do we collect and what methods do we use for this?
Be My Guest users provide us with personal data for the provision of accommodation services, using the site bemyguest.com.ua or contact phone / e-mail.
1. Basic data
To use the service, you must provide contact information:
• e-mail addresses
• phone numbers
• first and last name
• country of residence
When using the service to offer accommodation for a short-term rental guests also need data
• about the place of temporary accommodation
• payment details for payments
2. Data required for payment:
• When paying for a housing reservation, users provide their details to the payment system directly. Be My Guest does not receive any data of your payment card, the payment system provides only information about the result of the transaction to Be My Guest.
• In some cases, we may request the provision of additional personal information to confirm user data for payment transactions. If for any reason payment transactions will be assessed as involving high risk, we reserve the right to request copies of your documents or filling out an additional agreement.
• To refund the payment you must provide your payment details. This data is transmitted by us to payment systems for transactions.
3. Automatically collected data:
We also collect a number of data on the process of using the service when interacting with the site and communicating with managers to improve the quality of service and functionality Be My Guest.
What do we use your personal data for?
- To send notifications:
• on the status of orders issued by you
• information on changes in the service
• advertising and other marketing materials
- For communication regarding accommodation booked by you.
To whom and in what cases can we provide your personal data?
• If necessary, when a formal request is received according to the current legislation from government agencies, we can provide them with personal user data.
• In some cases, we provide personal data of users to service providers. For example, we provide the payment details of landlords to the payment system for sending settlements, and the contact details of guests for services that send mailings about our marketing activities.
If you have any questions regarding your personal data, you can send a request to the manager using the contact information on the site.